Also available with a Key Lock.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Delivery by Stairs (refer to DELIVERY TAB for charges)
- Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lever Arch (80mm) Capacity : 4
- 1 x Adjustable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 450 (h) x 440 (w) x 485 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 350 (h) x 330 (w) x 325 (d)
- 38 Litres
- 110 Kg
- Burglary & Fire
- Grade 2 Tested
- 45mm steel door - 106mm total thickness
- Multi walled 50mm
- Bolt Work
- 4 Way Locking (including over-lap profile on hinge side) 20mm diameter bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
Doors open 180⁰ allowing easy access to contents - maximising internal capacity.
Multi walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Certified digital keypad multiple user codes electronic lock
Features We Love
- High level of security to deter and frustrate burglars
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- S & G
- PIN Code Qty
- 7 user + 1 supervisor + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 5 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 15 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 2
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 2 A variety of tools commonly used in burglary attempts are used to attack the safe from crowbars, sledgehammers, to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs (flight based on maximum of 13 treads)
|1 x flight of stairs||£60|
|2 x flight of stairs||£120|
|3 x flight of stairs||£180|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.