Also available with a Key Lock.
- By Size
- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
Safe Installation Guide
- High Security Level
- Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 x Adjustable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 370 (h) x 410 (w) x 305 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 270 (h) x 300 (w) x 145 (d)
- 12 Litres
- 70 Kg
- Burglary & Fire
- Grade 2 Tested
- 45mm steel door - 106mm total thickness
- Multi walled 50mm
- Bolt Work
- 4 Way Locking (including over-lap profile on hinge side) 20mm diameter bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Doors open 180⁰ allowing easy access to contents - maximising internal capacity.
Multi walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Certified digital keypad multiple user codes electronic lock
Features We Love
Great security protection to deter and frustrate burglars
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- S & G
- PIN Code Qty
- 7 user + 1 supervisor + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 5 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 15 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 2
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 2 A variety of tools commonly used in burglary attempts are used to attack the safe from crowbars, sledgehammers, to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
Mainland UK & Northern Ireland
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm||
Highlands & Islands
|Highlands, Southern Ireland & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.