Also available with a Key Lock.
No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Delivery by Stairs (refer to DELIVERY TAB for charges)
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- High Security Level
- Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 5 Year (Home Use) 2 Year Commercial
- Lever Arch (75mm) Capacity : 5
- 1 x Adjustable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 670 (h) x 510 (w) x 510 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 555 (h) x 395 (w) x 360 (d)
- 79 Litres
- 262 Kg
- Burglary & Fire
- Grade 2 Tested
- Fire Tested - 30 mins fire endurance
- 43mm steel door - 95mm total thickness
- 115mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- 3 Way Locking 23mm diameter bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Dual protection Home Safe - Fire and Security Tested.
Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
180⁰ Door opening maximising internal capacity.
Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
Double walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
Approved for storage of controlled drugs with active ingredients exceeding 500g.
- Certified digital keypad 2 code electronic lock
Features We Love
Great security protection to deter and frustrate burglars
- MARKET LEADING - 5 Year Warranty (Home use)
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- PIN Code Qty
- 1 user + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 4 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 19 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 2
- Fire Certificate
- EN 15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Burglary & Fire
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 2 A variety of tools commonly used in burglary attempts are used to attack the safe from crowbars, sledgehammers, to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
EN15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems) - EN 15659 LFS Paper fire standards.
Stage 1. The cabinet is heated in accordance with the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve. After 30 mins the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2. At the end of the heating period, cabinet is removed from the furnace and checks made to ensure that at no time during the test did the internal temperature of the cabinet exceed 170 °C.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs (flight based on maximum of 13 treads)
|1 x flight of stairs||£110|
|2 x flight of stairs||£220|
|3 x flight of stairs||£330|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.