- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
- Mainland UK Before Noon £10.00
- Weekend Services (8am - Noon)
- Saturday Before Noon £25.00
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Light Grey (RAL 9002)
- Popular for
- Office Safes
- 2 Year Warranty
- For Small Items
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 296 (h) x 390 (w) x 320 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 216 (h) x 310 (w) x 215 (d)
- 14 Litres
- 27 Kg
- Fire & Burglary
- Fire Tested - 1 hour fire endurance
- 63mm total thickness
- Double walled 44mm
- Bolt Work
- 15mm diameter locking bolts
- Additional security protection – facility to install to floor.
Double walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Digital keypad 2 user code electronic lock
Features We Love
- High level of fire resistance safeguarding items from fire damage
Digital Keypad Details
- PIN Code Qty
- 2 user (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- 4x AA (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Fire Certificate
- NT Fire-017 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Tested by SP
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
NT Fire-017 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden - NT Fire 017 Paper fire standards.
During the testing procedure, the safe was placed in a furnace and heated to temperatures around 1000°C. During this time, the internal temperature of the safe must not rise above 150° C. Guaranteeing the documents inside will not sustain any damage. Protects documents from the effects of fire for up to 60 mins.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
Mainland UK & Northern Ireland
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm
|Saturday Drop Off||Yes||8am – Noon||£25|
UK Wide (incl. Highlands, Southern Ireland & Offshore Islands)
|Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm||FREE|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.