Also available with a Digital Lock.
- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
- Mainland UK By 10.00 £25.00
- Mainland UK Before Noon £12.00
- Weekend Services (8am - 6pm)
- Saturday before Noon £24.00
Track & Trace facility available
Safe Installation Guide
- Carpeted Floor
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 x Removable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 250 (h) x 350 (w) x 250 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 240 (h) x 340 (w) x 200 (d)
- 16 Litres
- 9 Kg
- 4mm steel door
- Constructed from 2mm steel plate
- Bolt Work
- 18mm diameter locking bolts
- Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
- Certified double bitted key lock (inc.2 keys)
Features We Love
Carpeted floor minimises risk of marks/scratches to valuables
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- 8 lever double bitted
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class A
The following options can be selected at checkout.
Two keys are included as standard but additional keys are available if required.
Allow 3 additional days for delivery.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm
By 10.00 am
|Saturday Drop Off||Yes||8am – Noon||£24|
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm||FREE|
|Southern Ireland||Yes||2 Day Service||8am – 6pm||FREE|
|Channel Islands||Yes||4 Day Service||8am – 6pm||FREE|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.