- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
- Mainland UK By 10.30 £30.00
- Mainland UK Before Noon £25.00
- Weekend Services (8am - 6pm)
- Saturday £20.00
Track & Trace facility available
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 5 Year (Home Use) 2 Year Commercial
- 1 x Adjustable Shelf
- For Small Items
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 490 (h) x 360 (w) x 425 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 380 (h) x 260 (w) x 295 (d)
- 29 Litres
- 44 Kg
- Fire & Burglary
- Fire Tested - 1 hour fire endurance
- 25mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- 14mm diameter locking bolts
- Additional security protection – facility to install to floor.
Handy pull out tray
270⁰ Door opening maximising internal capacity
Double walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Digital keypad 2 user code electronic lock
Features We Love
- MARKET LEADING - 5 Year Warranty (Home use)
- FREE REPLACEMENT SAFE - In the event of damage during a burglary or fire for the lifetime of the warranty
- High level of fire resistance safeguarding items from fire damage
Digital Keypad Details
- PIN Code Qty
- 2 user (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 4 - 8 digits
- Backup Access
- Master Reset
- 4x AA (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Fire Certificate
- EN 15659 LFS 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Tested by ECBS
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
EN15659 LFS 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems) - EN 15659 LFS Paper fire standards.
Stage 1. The cabinet is heated in accordance with the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve. After 60 mins the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2. At the end of the heating period, cabinet is removed from the furnace and checks are made to ensure that at no time during the test did the internal temperature of the cabinet exceed 170 °C.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
Mainland UK & Northern Ireland
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm
|Saturday Drop Off||Yes||8am – 6pm||£20|
Scotland remote locations & Islands
|Remote locations (incl. Highlands) Southern Ireland & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.