Also available with a Digital Lock.
No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Position FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for positioning)
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Popular for
- Office Safes
- 5 Year (Home Use) 2 Year Commercial
- Foolscap & A4 Suspension files
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 825 (h) x 545 (w) x 655 (d)
- 96 Litres
- 110 Kg
- Filing Drawer (mm)
- 250 (h) x 385 (w) x 500 (d)
- Fire Tested - 1 hour fire endurance
- 85mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- Single point slam locking bolts. 1 on bottom edge of the door.
- Tactile rubber handles for ease of use.
Double walled body/drawers filled with fire-resistant material.
A drawer can hold up to 40kg of files.
Individual drawer latch – choose which drawers are locked.
Anti Tilt Device only 1 drawer can be opened at a time.
- Cylinder keylock (inc.2 keys)
Features We Love
- High fire resistance safeguarding items from fire damage
- MARKET LEADING - 5 Year Warranty (Home use)
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- Fire Certificate
- EN 15659 LFS 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Tested by ECBS
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
EN15659 LFS 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems) - EN 15659 LFS Paper fire standards.
Stage 1. The cabinet is heated in accordance with the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve. After 60 mins the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2. At the end of the heating period, cabinet is removed from the furnace and checks are made to ensure that at no time during the test did the internal temperature of the cabinet exceed 170 °C.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Indoor Delivery Service||Notification||Delivery Window
UK & Northern Ireland (excludes Islands & Highlands)
Professionally Positioned on any floor with maximum of 1 step or by lift
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Positioning via stairs
|Survey maybe required||POA|
Republic of Ireland & remote locations & Islands
|Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.