- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
- Mainland UK By 10.30 £30.00
- Mainland UK Before Noon £25.00
- Weekend Services (8am - 6pm)
- Saturday £20.00
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Carpeted Floor
- Interior Light
- Graphite Grey (RAL 7024)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 5 Year (Home Use) 2 Year Commercial
- Pull out drawer
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 360 (h) x 480 (w) x 430 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 250 (h) x 380 (w) x 295 (d)
- 28 Litres
- 52 Kg
- Burglary & Fire
- S2 Tested
- Fire Tested - 1 hour fire endurance
- 30mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- Solid rectangular locking bolts 15mm deep x 30mm high
- Secure Protection for Cash | Valuables | important Documents.
Key hooks fitted to inside of door for keys.
Handy pull out tray
Double walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Certified digital keypad multiple user codes electronic lock
Features We Love
Carpeted floor minimises risk of marks/scratches to valuables
An interior light to help illuminate the space.
- High fire resistance safeguarding items from fire damage
- FREE REPLACEMENT SAFE - In the event of damage during a burglary or fire for the lifetime of the warranty
- MARKET LEADING - 5 Year Warranty (Home use)
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- Dual PIN Codes
- PIN Code Qty
- 9 user + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 3 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 9 minutes
- Backup Access
- External Battery Contacts
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 14450 S2
- Fire Certificate
- NT Fire-017 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Tested by ECBS
- Tested by RISE
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
EN 14450 LEVEL S2
A range of hand tools available for the attack test, can include cordless drills, short hammers, crowbars, screwdrivers, bolt croppers and punches.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
NT Fire-017 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden - NT Fire 017 Paper fire standards.
During the testing procedure, the safe was placed in a furnace and heated to temperatures around 1000°C. During this time, the internal temperature of the safe must not rise above 150° C. Guaranteeing the documents inside will not sustain any damage. Protects documents from the effects of fire for up to 60 mins.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
Mainland UK & Northern Ireland
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm
|Saturday Drop Off||Yes||8am – 6pm||£20|
Scotland remote locations & Islands
|Remote locations (incl. Highlands) Southern Ireland & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.