- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
- Mainland UK Before Noon £25.00
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Accepts A4 Paper
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 5 Year (Home Use) 2 Year Commercial
- 1 x Removable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 300 (h) x 450 (w) x 400 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 195 (h) x 350 (w) x 260 (d)
- 21 Litres
- 87 Kg
- Burglary & Fire
- Grade 0 Tested
- Fire Tested - 30 mins fire endurance
- 30mm total thickness
- Double walled 40mm
- Bolt Work
- 3 Way Locking 23mm diameter bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Dual protection Home Safe - Fire and Security Tested.
Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
180⁰ Door opening maximising internal capacity.
Double walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Certified digital keypad multiple user codes electronic lock
Features We Love
Perfect for storing A4 Paper sized documents.
- Good security protection to deter burglars
- FREE REPLACEMENT SAFE - In the event of damage during a burglary or fire for the lifetime of the warranty
- MARKET LEADING - 5 Year Warranty (Home use)
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- Dual PIN Codes
- PIN Code Qty
- 8 user + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 3 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 9 minutes
- Backup Access
- External Battery Contacts
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 0
- Fire Certificate
- EN 15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Burglary & Fire
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 0 A range of attack tools typically used in burglary attempts include basic tools such as handsaws, screwdrivers, certain types of power drill and saws.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
EN15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems) - EN 15659 LFS Paper fire standards.
Stage 1. The cabinet is heated in accordance with the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve. After 30 mins the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2. At the end of the heating period, cabinet is removed from the furnace and checks made to ensure that at no time during the test did the internal temperature of the cabinet exceed 170 °C.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
Mainland UK & Northern Ireland
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm
Scotland remote locations & Islands
|Remote locations (incl. Highlands) Southern Ireland & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.