No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Delivery by Stairs (refer to DELIVERY TAB for charges)
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2 x Adjustable Shelves
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 840 (h) x 650 (w) x 550 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 762 (h) x 574 (w) x 420 (d)
- 184 Litres
- 320 Kg
* external width dimensions do not include 26mm hinge projection
- Burglary & Fire
- Grade 1 Tested
- Fire Tested - 30 mins fire endurance
- 43mm steel door - 95mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- 24mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
Double walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Certified double bitted key lock (inc.2 keys)
Features We Love
- Fire resistance safeguarding items from fire damage
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- 8 lever double bitted
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class A
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 1
- Fire Certificate
- EN 15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Burglary & Fire
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 1 A range of attack tools typically used in burglary attempts are used from basic tools such as chisels, screwdrivers, sledgehammers as well as some power tools.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
EN15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems) - EN 15659 LFS Paper fire standards.
Stage 1. The cabinet is heated in accordance with the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve. After 30 mins the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2. At the end of the heating period, cabinet is removed from the furnace and checks made to ensure that at no time during the test did the internal temperature of the cabinet exceed 170 °C.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs (flight based on maximum of 13 treads)
|1 x flight of stairs||£110|
|2 x flight of stairs||£220|
|3 x flight of stairs||£330|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.