Also available with a Digital Lock.
- By Size
No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Delivery by Stairs (refer to DELIVERY TAB for charges)
- Interior Light
- High Security Level
- Dusty Grey (RAL 7037)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 5 Year (Home Use) 2 Year Commercial
- 1 x Removable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 350 (h) x 440 (w) x 350 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 250 (h) x 340 (w) x 180 (d)
- 18 Litres
- 130 Kg
- Grade 3 Tested
- 50mm thickness
- Bolt Work
- 25mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
90⁰ Door opening allowing easy access to contents
Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
- Certified double bitted key lock (inc.2 keys)
Features We Love
An interior light to help illuminate the space.
Great security protection to deter and frustrate burglars
- MARKET LEADING - 5 Year Warranty (Home use)
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- 11 lever double bitted
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 3
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 3 Attack tools commonly used in burglary attempts range from basic tools to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
The following options can be selected at checkout.
Two keys are included as standard but additional keys are available if required.
Allow 3 additional days for delivery.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs (flight based on maximum of 13 treads)
|1 x flight of stairs||£60|
|2 x flight of stairs||£120|
|3 x flight of stairs||£180|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.